I don’t know if you know this, but I am a HUGE Scone lover. I have my favorite tea place that I used to go to all the time to.
Unfortunately, that place went out of business. So, I made my own! <3
Let’s get started!
You Will Need:
2 cups organic whole wheat flour or spelt
1/3 cup honey
1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/3 teaspoon sea salt
1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
1/2 cup blackberries
1/3 Cup Agave Nectar
1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
1/4 Cup of Hot Water
1 Cup Fresh Blueberries or other fruit
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. With clean hands, add the oil, agave nectar, and vanilla and mix.
4. Pour the hot water into the batter and mix, then fold the raspberries into the mix.
5. Scoop about 1/3 of a cup out of the batter and put it onto a greased pan.
6. Brush the top of each scone with oil and put those babies in the oven!
7. Bake the scones for 14 minutes, rotating the sheets 180 degrees after 7 minutes. Then pull out the scones and let cool!
This makes about 8 scones
This recipe is so good – I hope you enjoy it!
You can put any kind of berry in it – so experiment!
SUBSCRIBE TO LOVE JOY GLITTER
Did you enjoy this post? Then stick around and subscribe to my latest posts and updates. The follow button is at the top of my sidebar! You will get a weekly email from Love Joy Glitter covering what went on this past week. And don’t worry – I hate spam, too.
HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD?
Please share your thoughts in the comments below. I always love hearing feedback from my readers – so go ahead and tell me what you are thinking!