Hey everyone! I am super excited to be sharing with you how to make your own DIY Measuring Tape Headband. I have gotten soooo many compliments on this baby and I just HAD to share!
This craft is sure to impress anyone who walks your way!
Let’s get started!
You will need:
1 tape measure
6 inches of elastic
- Get your tape measure and measure around your head.
- Cut off 3-4 inches less than what the size of your head is.
- Cut 3-4 inches in Elastic and glue them onto the ends.
- While this is drying, take your 3-4 inches and meet the two ends in the middle to make a bow, like so:
My fingers were brown from painting wood, so I took the liberty of making my fingernail be “painted” so you wouldn’t have to look at it. It kinda looks like a seashell??
- Cut off the end of the measure (with the metal) and glue that into the middle of the bow, so it looks like this:
- Glue the bow onto the headband and let dry
- Now, look at your beautiful headband!
Don’t mind that weird loop in my hair! 🙂
Isn’t it gorgeous? This is the perfect gift for DIYers, seamstresses, crafters!
SUBSCRIBE TO LOVE JOY GLITTER
Did you enjoy this post? Then stick around and subscribe to my latest posts and updates. The follow button is at the top of my sidebar! You will get a weekly email from Love Joy Glitter covering what went on this past week. And don’t worry – I hate spam, too.
HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD?
Please share your thoughts in the comments below. I always love hearing feedback from my readers – so go ahead and tell me what you are thinking!
Thanks so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post! 🙂