Hey everyone! If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen that I bought a Silhouette Cameo!
I’m so excited I can’t even believe it! (ACA-Believe it!) (Sorry, but who else is excited for Pitch Perfect 2??) I haven’t even taken it out of the box yet – I’m kinda scared!
ANYWAY, There are so many really awesome projects out there that you can do with this machine, I thought I would do a round-up of some of my favorite projects I have seen – and trust me, there are a LOT! These are just 10 of my favorites but I could have added a thousand more! Be sure to comment with your favorite and any other projects you love and I will check them out!!! <3
Let’s get started!
First, One of the nicest, most awesomest, bloggers I know has a blog all about *Silhouettes*! This is one of my favorite projects from Silhouette School: DIY Shaped Cards!
Isn’t this cute!? ^^^
2. Now this? This is adorable! I never ever thought about doing this!!! How to Layer Vinyl!
3. World Map Wall Art! This reminds me of my cork board!
4. I had no idea you could make a Stencil with you Silhouette?! Isn’t this awesome?
5. Chipboard Gift Boxes – awesome right??
6. This conference ice breaker bag! Such a smart idea!!
7. Temporary Safety Tattoos! This would be smart for when you are at Disneyland with little kids!!
8. This Is My Happy Place Sign – Is this an Etsy Shop listing, but you could still do it with vinyl!
9. This USA paper cut out! Patriotic and super awesome!
10. This awesome DIY Burp Cloths! Who wouldn’t want these??
Aren’t these all so cute?? I can’t wait to try them all out!! Be sure to comment below with your favorite project out of all of these, and if you have any other projects that you love and I will be sure to read them!!
Till Next time!!